Sunday, January 10, 2010

What have you actively done to start off on the right note?

To start off in the right note, I went around the office and met everyone and shook hands before I started working. Also, I've offered to do extra work when I'm done with the tasks I get assigned.

What have you actively done to create interesting opportunities for yourself?

To create interesting opportunities, I volunteered to go on a trip to a storage unit so that I could see all of the merchandise that gets distributed.


What can you do in the immediate future to improve yourself and your experience in the above areas?

To improve myself, I can keep welcoming new experiences as well as taking on every challenge with a positive attitude and the will to do more than what is asked

1 comment:

  1. It seems like you are making a very positive start at your internship. Keep up the positive spirit and keep seeking things to do. I was wondering if you have had much of a chance to learn how the economy has affected their business and what changes they have made as a result.

    ReplyDelete