Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A person that I admire at my workplace is the owner, Dave. He posses a lot of the qualities I wish to have as an adult, as well as the same situation/job. He is really laid back for a job that is so stressful, and also knows when he needs to be professional and serious, as apposed to the times that he can joke around with people around the office. I like the fact that Dave has succeeded in doing what I wish to do when I grow up. He started his own bussines, which blew up because of his hard work and commitment, and now he is in a really good place financially I'm guessing, as well as very happy with the job he has. Also, I like that he chooses to have a more laid back workplace where employees don't have to dress up or suck up to each other, instead of an office full of people who hate their jobs and are all wearing suits and ties.

2 comments:

  1. your internship sounds sick. and your boss sounds super chill! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorian,
    Jasmine Thomas, Saki Hawkins, Livy Solis, Brendon Ramos & I are looking forward to seeing your workplace, meeting your boss and learning about what you've been up to. See you next Friday.
    Chris Rsskopf

    ReplyDelete