Tuesday, January 26, 2010



In this picture, I tried to show a taste of my daily life at work. In the picture you can see a lot of boxes inside a storage room. This shows a process that I take part in at work because I'm constantly counting cd's and moving boxes. To make the picture more interesting, I messed with the focus on my iphone so that the light from the hallway would seem almost heaven-like, which to me symbolizes the fact that when I get to leave the storage room its like leaving a dungeon and going to heaven.




In this photo, I showed the process of opening boxes and counting cd's. Daily, I have to cut open boxes, write down the cd title, count the cd's, check if they are promo or clean, and then close the box. I also do this task every single day, so I chose to add it to my 3 process pictures.




In this photo, it shows the hallway of the storage unit. Since I spend all my days at the unit, I thought it would be good to have at least one picture of the hallway. To make the picture more interesting, I added a box in the corner to use rule of thirds and spice up the picture a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment